SHOP    •    PINK RIBBON    •    About Us

August 20, 2011

Peacock Park Design ~ Decor Extraordinaire

"Love what you do and you will never work a day in your life"

A quote shared by Gina Galvin, Owner/Designer Peacock Park


Have you found your passion and live a life surrounded by what you love? I am sure you have your own story to share.  For me it all started after reading Gina's story on Where Women Create.  I was immediately captured by her timeless designs of  home products and gifts.  Gina's antique business was born out of necessity to rid some of her massive antique collections and allow her to continue on with her passion to scour through Europe's flea markets.  Through Peacock Park, Gina shares her passion with beautiful decor representing many of her found treasures. 
At the time of my recovery from my chemo with a new found definition of life, I was determined to pursue my passion ~ finding, repurposing, reinventing & recycling treasures of the past.  Like Peacock Park, Verbena Cottage was born to share my passion, to revive the romantic style and sophistication of treasures from the bygone era. 

Gina Galvin at her design studio. 
Photo courtesy of Where Women Create


 












Above with Gina Galvin
Photos taken from the trade show

Gina once shared this quote before,

 "Imagination is more important than knowledge.
  Knowledge is limited.  Imagination encircles the world."  
Albert Einstein

Using your own imagination to reinvent will add your personal style, it is limitless.

Besos,

maryann

1 comment:

GINA's BLOGGATORIUM........... said...

Hi Maryann,
It was a delight to meet you at the show. You are also an inspiration I am sure to alot of people. I am honored to think that I had anything to do with your decision to follow your heart and create as well. I wish you TONS and TONS of sucess....if you love what you do, then you will never work a day in your life...but of course you already know that !
Keep in Touch
Gina
xo