SHOP    •    PINK RIBBON    •    About Us

September 17, 2011

Allure of Imperfection











Images from Patina Style
Photography by: Steve Giannetti, Lisa Romerein

 Patina Style inspires treasure hunters and flea market scavengers like me.  Steve and Brooke Giannetti re-discover the beauty in salvaged objects & add outdoor pieces to complete a symphony of unexpected elegance.

 Steve and Brooke Giannetti will be the guests at the Remnants of the Past vintage show.  Meet them in person for book signing and enjoy the beauty of Coastal California. Plan to be at San Luis Obispo, CA 
 October 8-9. 
To see more of Brooke creative designs, visit
 Velvet and Linen.
Be inspired by unexpected beauty!

Besos,

Mary Ann

4 comments:

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

so great to see you-love everything you are dong Mary Ann, congratulations! xxBarbara

Melissah said...

What gorgeous images - I just love that pink lined writing desk ...just divine.
x
Melissah from Scrapbook

Beadboard UpCountry said...

They are so talented... the book is hot, hot, hot! Maryanne ;)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely Blog! I found you by accident while browsing posts referring to my own art/business and realised you had made a Facebook status on my art feature. Thank you. I am happy to have found your Blog. I shall be following you. Warm Regards, Kim Davies. www.inspiredlines.blogspot.com.