SHOP    •    PINK RIBBON    •    About Us

December 12, 2011

Cottage Holiday Tour

Every year I make a point visiting historical cottages to gain inspiration for Christmas decorating. I would call it my "jump start" for the holidays. There is one or more in every city where organizations put together a tour to raise funds for a cause.  This year I have visited Fresno High Heritage Tour.  The Gassaway residence is one of my favorites from the 2010 home tour.  I would like to share some photos from their 2010 gallery. You will find a collection of antique and vintage pieces fitted for a 1930's house and occupants with a modern lifestyle.  Amazingly beautiful!

please click on the photo for a magnified view







If you are eying the harlequin trays, shop HERE!

Happy Holidays!

Mary Ann

1 comment:

Allie said...

Beautiful post! The decor is so cozy looking and very inviting. I love the mantel, and how everything works together so nicely. Would love for you to visit my blog, I'm having a giveaway...
www.skylarkmanor.com