SHOP    •    PINK RIBBON    •    About Us

July 01, 2012

Family Time


The last two months was a roller coaster ride for me as this explains my absence in my blog. First thing, I had reunited with my grandma and spent three special days at my grandma’s hospital bed and saw her joined the Lord’s kingdom in her final hour.  I am very grateful for those special moments where I gave her hundreds of forehead kisses and told her how much 
I love her, a blissful moment-my heaven!
Three weeks after,  I attended my niece’s wedding held at a seventeenth century historic fortress, The Fort Pilar.  The night of the celebration started with the bride and groom dancing and ended with a surprise of fireworks that lit the dark sky and left us all in awe.

Now I am back and I am excited to bring you more “new” vintage items that I am sure
 you will love!

    And here are few wedding photos I would like to share with you…

Kara and Charles

Kara and my ‘apu’ ~ Hunter who announced the arrival of the bride.




Love this tablescape against the 17th century backdrop, surely a Kodak moment for me!








Unlimited 'open bar' or they call it “bottomless”
may have influenced how the night ended…



Frosting Fight

That’s me second to left…Let’s just say this is how we partook of the wedding cake 
~ carrot and vanilla cake.

Besos,

Mary Ann







No comments: