SHOP    •    PINK RIBBON    •    About Us

July 12, 2013

Lavender Heaven in California: Lavender Hollow Farm

July is the peak of lavender season in Provence and I was just there two months early and missed the experience of the Lavender season. Yap, how can I not know that!? A tad of frustrations overcame when I found out about  Lavender Hollow Farm in Escalon, California. It is only a few hours drive from my place and only open through the month of June.  Lavender Hollow Farm has an array of lavender products that are locally produced. Aside from the lavender fields,  it boasts a sprawling garden of summer blooms.  And for you avid crafters, they offer a lavender wreath making class!




















Trying to get my model to pose with the lavender bouquet ~ my little Grectchie seems to love the grass better and got distracted by the wide grass field!

Mary Ann



No comments: